Natural-looking porcelain crowns with breakthrough CEREC® technology
Add strength and beauty to your smile with natural-looking crowns. If you have damaged teeth, or teeth weakened by root canal therapy or multiple fillings, porcelain crowns will restore strength and improve appearance.
Dr. Raisch is an expert in the use of state-of-the art technology to make you beautiful crowns that match your smile perfectly.
Beautiful, durable crowns in one visit!
Crowns are a type of dental restoration used to cover, protect and strengthen a damaged tooth. In the past, crowns required at least two or three appointments, with a temporary crown placed in the first visit followed by one to two weeks of waiting for a dental lab to create a permanent crown.
With breakthrough CEREC technology, Dr. Raisch can finish the entire procedure in just one office visit.
CEREC 3D is the world's most advanced dental restoration system. With the CEREC system, Dr. Raisch can create life-like porcelain crowns, veneers, inlays and fillings right here in our office.
Previously, these types of tooth reconstruction required at least two or three appointments. Now, entire procedures take only one office visit.
Using the CEREC 3D imaging system, Dr. Raisch takes accurate 3D pictures of the damaged tooth, then transfers it to a computer that precisely mills a restoration while Dr. Raisch monitors the process.
Made from a single block of translucent porcelain material, your custom crown is natural-looking, completely biocompatible and color matched to your own teeth.
No waiting, no extra shots, no temporaries - your crown is custom-crafted while you wait and bonded to your tooth all in a single visit!
Single Crown (CAD/CAM)
What is CEREC?
CEREC is short for CEramic REConstruction. It is the name of an advanced system that makes it possible to create perfectly-fitting, color-matched crowns right in a dental office from natural-looking, biocompatible porcelain.
CEREC restorations are milled from a single block of high-quality porcelain that is compatible with the body and has the same physical characteristics as natural tooth structure. CEREC porcelain expands and contracts with your teeth.
A CEREC restoration is less prone to cracks and flaws than other types of restorations because it comes from a single block.
Five reasons we use CEREC restorations
There are many, many benefits of CEREC restorations that set them apart from traditional fillings and metal crowns. If the fact that they can be rapidly-placed in a single visit is of interest to you, consider these additional advantages:
1. Natural-Looking - CEREC restorations are made to match your natural tooth color. When they are bonded into place, they are undetectable without x-rays.
2. Strength and Durability - CEREC restorations will wear as well as your natural tooth enamel. They are milled from a single ceramic block, which makes them less prone to cracks or chips than other types of replacements.
3. Expansion and Contraction - The ceramic material used in CEREC restorations closely matches the qualities of your natural teeth. As your teeth get hot and cold, they expand and contract. And so will your CEREC restorations, eliminating cracks and tooth breakage.
4. Sensitivity - CEREC restorations don't conduct heat, so you won't have issues with sensitive teeth that come with metal restorations.
5. Natural - Because CEREC restorations are a precise fit, less of your natural tooth structure will be removed to place the restoration.