Completely Restore Your Teeth Today
Our office offers many options for the rehabilitation of your smile, including the replacement of missing teeth and the restoration of debilitated or broken-down teeth.
These options include:
- Dental implants.
- Partial and full dentures.
- Same-day porcelain crowns, onlays, and veneers with CEREC.
- Invisalign clear aligners.
A Beautiful Smile and Much More
A full mouth restoration rebuilds your entire mouth and addresses all your dental needs in a planned series of treatments.
It may include many of the same procedures as cosmetic dentistry, but goes much deeper, including the correction of more extensive damage and wear. It may include reshaping many teeth, correcting misalignment, restoring worn or missing teeth, and replacing old fillings and crowns.
Fast, Safe, and Gentle Procedures
Time needed for the entire process can vary. You may need treatments for pre-existing dental health disorders as a starting point, for example. However, once any health issues are cared for, it is entirely possible that you will need only one or two visits to complete your entire restoration.
Thanks to our extensive experience with advanced CEREC technology, restorations like new crowns, inlays, and onlays can be crafted for you in our office and placed in a single day.
What Can Advanced Dental Wellness Do for You?
You might be in need of a full mouth restoration if you have some variation of the following:
- Your jaw is misaligned so you have problems chewing or speaking.
- You have severely stained or discolored teeth because of decay or old, dark colored fillings.
- Your teeth are severely worn or flat.
- You have extensive dental decay.
- Your nose-to-chin distance is too short and decreasing.
- You have many missing teeth.
- You have failing dental work.
- You have extensive dental damage due to injury or trauma.
- You have correctable congenital defects.
Look Better and Feel Better
Full mouth restoration has helped many people improve the quality of their lives, with many long-term health benefits:
- Complete relief from dental pain.
- Recovery from injuries or damage.
- Improved oral health.
- Prevention of further dental decay and damage.
- The ability to chew normally and enjoy favorite foods, which promotes improved nutrition and overall health.
With our full mouth restoration you look better, you feel better, and you have taken effective steps to preserve your dental health for years to come. Call us today to schedule a consultation and get started towards a healthier smile.