Repair and Beautify Your Smile
Not every dental issue requires complicated treatment. A slightly crooked tooth may not merit a full orthodontic process. A minor chip may not need an entire dental crown. Fortunately, we have an excellent alternative for you.
Improve your smile with dental bonding treatment, here at Advanced Dental Wellness! In our Columbus office, we can repair minor cracks, chips, and gaps with high quality dental bonding.
How Dental Bonding Works
When you receive a dental bonding treatment, the flaws in your teeth are covered with a tooth-colored composite resin that is both comfortable and natural-looking. We color and shape this porcelain-like material to perfectly match your natural teeth.
This resin placement process follows these steps:
- The surface of the affected area is made ready to receive the resin.
- A conditioning and bonding agent is applied to help the resin attach securely.
- The putty-like composite resin is attached to the teeth.
- The resin is shaped to perfectly match your ideal smile.
- A high-intensity light is used to harden the resin, making it strong and durable.
- We hand polish the resin so that it looks and feels completely natural.
In most cases, it takes only one visit to complete dental bonding work. You can walk out of the office with an entirely new smile.
Is Dental Bonding Right For You?
Whether dental bonding is the right procedure depends on the health of your teeth and the aspects of your teeth that need treatment. In some cases veneers or crowns are a better solution.
Bonding is a great option for many situations, though, and may be exactly what you need. For any questions, reach out to us by calling 614-267-5413 or using our convenient online appointment request form..We are happy to discuss your customized options and help to make the treatment plan that is perfect for you.